A downloadable game for Windows
BallisticNG is a free anti-gravity racing game. You can play as a variety of tems competing in the 2159 Anti-Gravity League, each with their own unique vehicles. Visually the game emulates the limitations of the Playstation One hardware and a lot of care has been made into making sure it looks authentic while including more modern graphic techniques. The game has 5 different speed classes for different skill sets, starting off easy and becoming brutally hard in the higher classe
- 14 tracks in different locations
- 13 teams setup for different play styles
- 5 gamemodes - Arcade, Time Trial, Free Play, Tournament and Survival
- Modding Tools - Track Editor, Ship Editor and Custom Sounds
- Cockpit view
- A soundtrack full of songs inspired by electronic music from the 90s
Welcome to BallisticNG. Buckle up, pilots.
Be sure to check out the game on Steam, the Steam version is updated much more frequently and there is even an unstable branch if you want to get in on testing new features and fixes every day.
|Published||1 year ago|
|Tags||3D, anti-gravity, Controller, Difficult, Dystopian, Fast-Paced, Racing, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, unity|
|Average duration||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
Click download now to get access to the following files: